- Michael Glass on A very Caribbean muddle
- Martin Vlietstra on 50 years of Celsius weather forecasts – time to kill off Fahrenheit for good?
- Ezra Steinberg on “No more imperial-only vehicle signs” says UKMA
- Ezra Steinberg on A very Caribbean muddle
- John Smith on A very Caribbean muddle
Monthly Archives: May 2008
Accurate and consistent measurement is fundamental to modern life, and in few branches of human activity is it more important than in sport – including, of course, the Olympic Games. This is the message given by Andrew Wallard, the President … Continue reading
It is often claimed that imperial is based on 12s (duodecimal) and that this has advantages over decimal. But is this truth or myth?