- BrianAC on Imperial in 2015
- derekp on It’s official – the UK’s hybrid collection of measures is here to stay
- philh on Imperial in 2015
- John Frewen-Lord on Imperial in 2015
- Tim Bentley on Imperial in 2015
Monthly Archives: May 2008
Accurate and consistent measurement is fundamental to modern life, and in few branches of human activity is it more important than in sport – including, of course, the Olympic Games. This is the message given by Andrew Wallard, the President … Continue reading
It is often claimed that imperial is based on 12s (duodecimal) and that this has advantages over decimal. But is this truth or myth?