- John Smith on A very Caribbean muddle
- John Smith on US package labelling may be catching up
- Ezra Steinberg on 50 years of Celsius weather forecasts – time to kill off Fahrenheit for good?
- derekp on Metrication of the rail network
- jackthesmilingblack on Metrication of the rail network
Monthly Archives: March 2008
The late Arthur C Clarke who died this month (March 2008) wrote what may be regarded as his most memorable non-fiction article in 1945. He was the first person to propose the use of satellites in geostationary orbit to form … Continue reading
The Trading Standards Institute (whose members are responsible for enforcing weights and measures law) has declined to support the UK Metric Association’s campaign for a single, rational system of measurement that everybody understands and uses for all purposes. In response, … Continue reading